- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, Word of God.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth and sinless life of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The atonement for sin by the blood of Jesus Christ shed on the cross.
- The physical, bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- The imminent, personal return of Christ for those who are saved.
- That all are sinners and must receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour in order to have eternal life.
- That every person will spend eternity in one of two places: a literal heaven or a literal hell.
- That every saved person is eternally secure in Christ.